Friday 9 January 2015

First week down

After a very busy, stressful week at work I am pleased to say that I have lost 3.3 lbs this week! I think it's a good start and (hopefully) I can continue at that pace. I'm aiming to lose 10 lbs by the end of January and at the moment that seems obtainable.

I'm a having some problems with an old injury so I'm taking a few days off Yoga (but will be back with determination on Monday) but have still been taking to walking and it seems to be paying off! I'm trying to find some other ways to exercise so it doesn't get repetitive. As of yet I have no ideas but we'll wait and see. I really miss dancing.

In hopes of continuing on the right path, I'm going to try and sleep more, drink more water and (gasp!) drink less.

And now onwards and downwards - 5% closer to my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment