Thursday 1 January 2015

And so it begins...

So I didn't wake up hungover! A massive positive to start the new year! I haven't moved from the sofa today so I haven't got very far with the whole getting active thing but I do have a few plans to make my many targets more manageable.

My first weigh in shall be tomorrow and I will be hitting the ground running in time for July. I will be taking up tap classes again and will be doing '30 Days of Yoga' to try and get my non existant flexibility back. I'm hoping to take up running but will have to wait for my ankle injury to recover. The problem I may have is fitting it all in as I spend about 3 hours of my day commuting to placement. 

I haven't really considered how I'm going to re-learn French yet so we'll have to wait and see...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment