Sunday 28 December 2014

I'm fast becoming a cliché...

I've decided to write a list of (hopefully) achievable goals for the year in the hope that it means I might actually stick to them:
  • Lose weight in time for my birthday (summer)
  • Fit into a Kate Spade dress by Graduation
  • Get fit again - actually use my running shoes and get back to dancing
  • Pull up my overall grade by a entire degree classification
  • Learn to cook
  • Re-learn French
Quite a few of these seem fairly daunting and have been goals for a long time but I'm going to be 21 in 2015 so it is time for me to act more like the responsible adult I'm supposed to be (yikes!). I have a few short term plans to help get some plans into motion. I will be starting my year in industry dissertation tomorrow, and have re-suscribed to Weight Watchers with the plan to start exercising again once the New Year's hangover has worn off...

Without turning into a giant idiot it's time to make this year count and actually achieve some of my goals. 2015, watch out a new, improved me will be heading your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment